Top all round

[ViCiouS]____Tom____

战队: 标准会员
加入日期: 23 July 2007
帖子:1716
发布1 February 2011 - 4:31 pm
What is so skilled about Grave Blood? How is it hard to block pieces of walls for hours on end?
I know that I always survive until I get bored (which happens very quickly in Grave) and go all out.
Go play Hoodlum.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 RIP_TreasoN_

加入日期: 3 May 2009
帖子:2974
发布1 February 2011 - 5:26 pm
stop bs'ing trappis, me and chopin have the same views just he dosen't like getting into arguments about it. you guys make me piss myself, plzz keep going -.-
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 trappis

加入日期: 2 October 2010
帖子:288
发布1 February 2011 - 5:41 pm
I am not affected by ad hominen remarks.
(Hears a softly spoken "****" from Zanchy)

If you are in fact right, you are not expressing it in this thread.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [ViCiouS]TheAussieOne

加入日期: 19 September 2010
帖子:5311
发布1 February 2011 - 6:26 pm
So people who don't agree with Zanchy are automatically "ass-****s of vicious". Kid, you are a ****ing hilarity on Voobly. You're just so damn clueless, so damn ignorant and so damn stupid you make Chingon look like an honest genius.

And where did Damian actually agree with you? First you say you hate him and disrespect him, now you're saying he agrees with you when he was only talking about Graves? Cool story, ****head.

Every map has a unique set of skills and challenges, end of ****ing topic. If you want to say which one is the hardest, then it is common sense that Europe is the hardest, regardless of it's similarities with Rm and Dm.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 trappis

发布1 February 2011 - 6:38 pm
Nice reference to Chingon brah.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 RIP_TreasoN_

发布1 February 2011 - 6:43 pm
who agrees with vicious? other then all members of vicious + eot rofl, eot just ass lick u, everybody in aoc cs agrees lol, so pathetic.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [ViCiouS]TheAussieOne

发布1 February 2011 - 6:57 pm
Everybody agrees with what exactly Zanchy? Do they agree that you act like a tosser when you lose a game? Do they agree that you're an embarrassing image for AoC CS? What exactly do they agree with on your account, I have seen very little support for you.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 RIP_TreasoN_

发布1 February 2011 - 7:09 pm
you think i care about this game? xD it's a shame you guys really don't know me, I have always enjoyed arguing with ppl and laughing at them, especially when they're so serious, for about 200~600 people that played in gamespy constantly over the years, i have every one of their support in the fact that im the best in aoc, yah!!! owned!!!! noob.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Senshi

加入日期: 12 January 2011
帖子:7
编辑1 February 2011 - 7:19 pm通过Senshi
"I dont care about this game you do!"

Classic line. Well done zanchy, the old ones are the best...

just like your mum! Waheeeeeey!
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

加入日期: 23 July 2007
帖子:1716
发布1 February 2011 - 7:58 pm
You care a lot.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 trappis

编辑1 February 2011 - 8:43 pm通过trappis
No, Zanchy cares about points only.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [Eot__]RightAboveIt

加入日期: 7 September 2007
帖子:485
发布1 February 2011 - 8:55 pm
To clear something up... the only "hallarious" thing is how honestly dumb you are, use half your time you spend on the forum and spend it in class... you might actually know how to spell words by now. Just had to say it as I see you spell something new just about every post you make.

Next... we dont "ass lick" vicious... in fact just about no Eot besides myself even post here... we both have old school players... both play the same maps and enjoy playing with/against each other.. its only natural that our views will be similar...

Also whos everyone in aoc cs? you mean just andreas? you can tell him just about anything against eot no matter how wrong or right it is... he'll always say anything negative even with complete bias. 90% of the **** he writes is done with only bias towards me mostly.

The funny part about all this is that you actually think your line about how were just making you laugh has any merit.. every post you make is utter garbage and you're a pathetic representation of anytihng CS related.. so good job on having your 600+ GAMESPY friends support you... maybe ONE of which would actually post here
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [ViCiouS]TheAussieOne

发布1 February 2011 - 9:15 pm
you think i care about this game? xD it's a shame you guys really don't know me, I have always enjoyed arguing with ppl and laughing at them, especially when they're so serious, for about 200~600 people that played in gamespy constantly over the years, i have every one of their support in the fact that im the best in aoc, yah!!! owned!!!! noob.

That is the most hypocritical garbage you can come up with. You're a waste of ****ing time.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [ViCiouS]H00dluM

加入日期: 29 June 2007
帖子:898
发布1 February 2011 - 10:18 pm
Grave Blood is the most skilled map.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [XceL]Donnie

战队: 黄金会员
加入日期: 9 December 2008
帖子:5719
编辑1 February 2011 - 10:44 pm通过[XceL]Donnie
Grave Blood is the most skilled map.
i disagree
UDP involves intelligence, ie thinking critically about all possible options and making the best judgement based upon what you think you can get and what your enemy can get. As well as, in the same map, using all of your micro, patrols, speed, teamwork and any map which has MANY possible options of winning, ie. the aim is to destroy a tower, unit or pryamid but there are many stores, options and possible ways of doing this.
also you guys are just siding against me because i dont care about this and all of gamespy lovees me and i have such a great social life and i dont even care about what you guys write in this topic because im #1 and bloods arent skillfull and eot + vicious are just against me cause im #1 and cause of my social life(which is awesome)

链接 | 回复 | 引用
«45678910111213141516171819[20]21222324
从 286 300中展现349 - 0
讨论区跳转: